Mass Effect Accelerated
HIGH CONCEPT: Deadly Human Infiltrator
TROUBLE: Hunted by the Blue Suns
Stone Cold Killer
Gun for Hire
- SUPERB (+5): .
- GREAT (+4):
- GOOD (+3): Guile
- FAIR (+2): Focus, Haste
- AVERAGE (+1): Force, Intellect
- Mediocre (+0): Flair
SPECIES POWER FACTS
- Genetically diverse
- Robust physiology
- Adaptable and Driven
CLASS POWER FACTS
Weapon & Armor Training: Heavy Pistols, Submachineguns, Sniper Rifles, Light & Medium Armors
- DISRUPTOR AMMO – When activated, the player’s weapon is empowered by an electric field that causes additional damage to shields. The ammo also deals increased damage to synthetic enemies and adds a chance to temporarily disable them. In addition, the ammo has a chance to overheat enemy weapons thereby disabling them.
- CRYO AMMO – Flash-freeze and shatter unprotected enemies.Slow down the rest.
- INCINERATE -It is a high-explosive plasma round fired from the user’s omni-tool that inflicts damage.
- TACTICAL CLOAK – When activated, it instantly renders the Infiltrator invisible to all enemies until they attack someone. However it also brings shields down, leaving the Infiltrator vulnerable once the cloak wears off.
- STICKY GRENADE – Stick this grenade to your opponent, and the explosion will tear apart the target and shrapnel can damage other enemies caught in the blast.
- SABOTAGE – Sabotage weapons and hack synthetics. Compromised synthetics (those taken out by the sabotage) fight on your side. Affected weapons overheat.
Exceptional, Limited (Once per Session)
Humans are remarkably adaptable to a variety of environments and circumstances. Choose one approach, once per session you may switch any another approach for your chosen one for a single roll.
Exceptional, Situational (Only with Infiltrator powers), Situational (Create Advantage only)
Gain one extra free invoke after successfully Creating Advantage using your infiltrator powers.
Harm x2, Situational (Only when attacking from Cloak)
On a successful attack from the Tactical Cloak gain 2 shifts of damage.
ALLIANCE AJAX LIGHT ARMOR (-1 Refresh)
Device: Exceptional, Demanding x1 (One action), Situational (only if doesn’t take more stress)
Onyx Armor is one of Aldrin Labs’ armor lines. It is used by Alliance special forces personnel. It provides kinetic shields that must be Overcome with a difficulty of +4 before Stress or Consequences can be applied. To recharge shields take a full action and do not take any stress for an exchange.
N7 HURRICANE SUBMACHINEGUN (-1 Refresh)
Device: Focus +3, Situational (only to Overcome Shields), Demanding (Haste +2 Overcome roll)
Because of their rapid firing rate Submachineguns provide a +3 to Overcome a target’s Shields. If the Focus is used the wielder must make a Haste Overcome roll of +2 to reload. If failed attacks do not benefit from the Focus +3 that round.
M-11 SUPRESSOR HEAVY PISTOL (-1 Refresh)
Device: Focus +1, Situational (remain undetected) , Harm +1
Provides a +1 remain undetected when fired and a +1 to Stress on a hit.
The M-11 Suppressor is the product of the Alliance’s Offensive Handgun Project that developed an infiltration weapon to be used in close-quarters situations where silence is key. The Suppressor features a built-in integral sound moderator that reduces noise and muzzle flash.
REFRESH SPENT: 03
STRESS & CONSEQUENCES
STRESS (6): OOOOOO
Born on Omega, Mark lead a very difficult and tough childhood. He ran with some of Omega’s deadliest gangs and eventually joined the Blue Sun’s. After several years Mark fell out of favor with the merc group and joined the Alliance Military. He served his time well gaining distinction during the Reaper War. In particular he was the only survivor from his unit that was sent to rescue a salarian scientist from the Cerberus lab at the Omega Four Relay. He did not take the loss of his unit well. After knocking his new CO out cold with a punch he was quietly Dishonorably Discharged for “failing a psyche evaluation”. He has since gone freelance and is a well regarded assassin and gun for hire known for his ruthless efficiency. He recently ran afoul of the Blue Suns mercenaries during a job and succeeded in taking many of them out on the field. They have not forgotten. They are also not known to forgive such a slight.